To serve its (USNPRC) members and advance the field of science, technology, education and policy through research, training, professional development programs, and share knowledge and experience gained from research and analysis through training, seminar, and workshops in the United States and Nepal.
It envisions to advance policy research to address some of the United States and Nepal's challenges.
Objectives and purposes:
- To collaborate and foster relationships with experts and institutions in the United States and other countries, including Nepal, who is engaged in research and policies related to Nepalese demographic, socioeconomic, cultural, environment, health, political research, planning, evaluation, policy analysis, and technological research.
- To conduct studies, research, and analysis on some of Nepal's challenges and contribute to the policy-making process.
- To suggest relevant policies that have the local, regional, national, and global impact.
- To disseminate information and exchange ideas on issues and concerns of common interests.
- To continue the professional development of individuals engaged in Nepal’s demographic, socioeconomic, cultural, environment, health, political research, planning, evaluation, policy analysis and technological research.